Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Overdue
It's June 16th and I am STILL pregnant. Um, due date was yesterday little baby which means I am overdue (and very cranky about it!) Overdue is just a bad word. It never means anything good. Go to the library and your books are overdue and now you owe a bunch of money. Work hard at your job and your raise is overdue and now you are short on cash. Anyways around it overdue can only mean bad things. Which is why someone who's spent the last nine months throwing up, having heartburn and feeling like their body was being stretched to unimaginable sizes should not ever have to be overdue. When you have had a baby five days early you just kind of expect that the next one will be on the same program and getting moving sooner. Too bad no one told the baby that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh i feel for ya! grace came 7 days early but claire was 12 days overdue... you really think they'll all come on the same plan but they don't! good luck... can't wait to hear some happy news for you, hopefully soon!!
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I'm so sorry! I can totally empathize! He will be coming soon...the end is in sight! Can't wait to see him, but not as much as you, I'm sure. Hang in there, Heather!
I'm bummed he missed sharing a birthday with my Sam. :) Good luck anytime now, though. Maybe as I'm typing?!
Post a Comment