This is my latest creative project. I made some super cute burp clothes since I couldn't find any that I particularly liked or was willing to pay that much for. Then I also made cute little squares for the changing table so if there are any messes you just wash the little square versus having to have multiple covers (which are quite pricey). And if you are like us and have to drag your laundry down the stairs and down the walkway to the laundry room you try to never make extra trips even if the baby has blown through things!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Projects
So in getting ready for this baby I have had this massive list of things I wanted to get done or accomplished before he came. Maybe I have this feeling I might not ever have free time again, crazy I know:) One of those (if you haven't already noticed) is to get all caught on our blog so when he comes we can blog about!! Whenever I think about blogging, I always remember all the other things I still haven't blogged that need to come first and then I usually don't end up doing anything. So hence the three months worth of blogs in the last week. We really will try and keep more on top of it in the future I hope.
This is my latest creative project. I made some super cute burp clothes since I couldn't find any that I particularly liked or was willing to pay that much for. Then I also made cute little squares for the changing table so if there are any messes you just wash the little square versus having to have multiple covers (which are quite pricey). And if you are like us and have to drag your laundry down the stairs and down the walkway to the laundry room you try to never make extra trips even if the baby has blown through things!

This is my latest creative project. I made some super cute burp clothes since I couldn't find any that I particularly liked or was willing to pay that much for. Then I also made cute little squares for the changing table so if there are any messes you just wash the little square versus having to have multiple covers (which are quite pricey). And if you are like us and have to drag your laundry down the stairs and down the walkway to the laundry room you try to never make extra trips even if the baby has blown through things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Super cute burp cloths! You are so good, Heather! I bet you are just the sweetest, most patient mommy--baking delicious things for your kids all the time. Fun blog...
Post a Comment