Getting ready for the big hunt......
Both boys actually looking at the camera & smiling, an Easter Miracle!
We had a wonderful Easter this year. Saturday morning we went to the park for the annual community egg hunt. Coby was a die-hard, running as fast as he could to get as many eggs as possible. Rett also got the hang of it but halfway through realized it was just as much fun to dump the eggs out as putting the eggs in:) I particularly loved that no matter how many eggs you collected, you turned them all in and everyone got the same bag of treats. Sunday we had our own egg hunt in the backyard and the boys got Disney movies, a tradition we started last Easter. I had bought Jacoby some Cadbury eggs (the large ones) and decided to add them into the hunt just for fun figuring I would collect them from the boys buckets later. As soon as the hunt was over and they were allowed to eat a few pieces, Coby digs through his bucket and I look back to see him hauling through a Cadbury egg. I think he ate it in about three bites! I should have known he would have gone for the largest candy in his bucket. After that I promptly removed the remaining eggs before we had some severe tummy aches!
1 comment:
Awesome! Easter sounds fun at your house...not last-minute like at my house. :) I love the bit about Coby eating his way through the massive chocolate egg. He cracks me up!
Post a Comment